VS130HV VeriShield Hi-Visibility Earmuff
Superior hearing protection in a lightweight design. Hearing protection devices are only effective when worn, so comfort is essential. VeriShield fits a wide range of head sizes, have a wide cup opening with memory foam ear cushions, and cushioned headband.
- Hi-Viz Yellow earmuffs provide additional high visibility and contrast on the job. Ideal to wear at night, during the day, in low light, and under inclement weather conditions. Bright green color does not fade when exposed to sunlight
- Large dimension range: Comfortably fits a wide range of head sizes. 17% more adjustable than earlier versions.
- Wide cup opening: Ideal for workers with larger ears, or who wear hearing aids. Opening area of the cup increased by 16% over earlier versions.
- Lightweight cushioned headband: Steel-wire construction with padded headband and precision micro adjustments designed for just the right fit around the ear.
- Memory foam ear cushions: New unique memory foam that combines denser and softer foam than previous models, for greater comfort and attenuation. Reduces squeezing pressure on the head and enhances comfort.
- Steel wire framework
- ABS molded with internal baffle design for lighter weight, patent pending
- An oil-resistant cup surface to withstand oily, heavy-work environments and frequent cleaning
- Featuring a baseplate chamber and high-tech non-woven layer, Honeywell’s Air Flow Control technology controls how sound reaches the ear, ensuring optimum noise attenuation across all frequencies.
- PPE Integration: Easy to use and integrate with Honeywell hard hats and face shields. Can be assembled to a hard hat in approximately 7 seconds.
- The attenuation level of each style is marked on the earmuff cup, for quick and easy on-site identification of the level of hearing protection provided.
- Recommended Industries/Use: Construction, Manufacturing, Medical, Oil and Gas, Utilities
- NRR 30db
- Robust Construction
- Air Flow Control Technology
- Attenuation Ratings
- 29 CFR 1910.95 - OSHA Occupational Noise Exposure (US)
- S3.19-1974 - Attenuation Test Protocol (US)
- Part II, (R.S.C. 1985, c. L-2) - Canada Labour Code
- Z94.2-1994 - Attenuation Test Protocol (CAN)