Trijicon MRO® HD 1x25 Red Dot Sight
Adjustable 68 MOA Reticle with a 2.0 MOA Dot; Low Mount
The Trijicon Miniature Rifle Optic (MRO®) is a reflex-style, sealed sight intended for use on rifles, carbines, and shotguns to provide fast target acquisition. It is designed to be used with both eyes open, providing the operator with maximum situational awareness. The large aperture and tapered light path maximizes the viewing area in such a small optic, allowing for fast target engagement – especially from non-standard shooting positions. It also features ambidextrous brightness controls, sub-flush adjusters, advanced lens coatings, and a fully sealed, waterproof, hard anodized forged 7075-T6 housing, making the MRO the ultimate mini reflex sight.
The MRO HD is optimized for use with a magnifier, with a re-engineered objective lens to produce a refined 2.0 MOA center dot surrounded by a 68 MOA segmented circle reticle. The ambidextrous reticle and brightness control allows the user to choose between a full reticle or center dot only.
- Low Mount AC32067
- Trijicon Logo Sticker
- Lens Cloth
- MRO Manual
- Warranty Card
- Optimized for use with a magnifier: A re-engineered objective lens produces a refined 2.0 MOA center dot and 68 MOA segmented circle reticle.
- 2.0 MOA Dot with 68 MOA Reticle: Seamlessly transition between center dot only or full reticle options
- Tethered Battery Cap: Cap remains attached to the optic during battery changes
- Faster Target Acquisition: Larger viewing area allows for faster acquisition and engagement with reduced “tube effect.”
- Ambidextrous Brightness Control: Brightness dial is equally usable by left- or right-handed operators without having to remove hand from fire control.
- Easily Adjustable Brightness Settings: MRO models feature 8 brightness settings, including 2 night vision-compatible settings. MRO HD models feature16 brightness settings, including 4 night vision-compatible settings.
- Built Handle the Worst: Designed with forged 7075 housing, fully sealed construction and dry nitrogen to protect against the tough elements.
- Maintains zero: Capless design (utilizing sub-flush adjusters) eliminates lost caps, snag hazards and ensures against inadvertent adjustment or loss of zero.
- Superior Quality Glass Lenses: Multi-coated lenses provide superior clarity and light-gathering capabilities with zero distortion for a crisp dot reticle.
- Long-Lasting Power: MRO Red Dot - 5 Years, MRO Green Dot - 1 Year, MRO HD - 2.5 years for dot only/75 days for complex reticle (continuous use at setting 5 of 8)
- Limited lifetime warranty: Electronics are warrantied for 5 years from date of original manufacture
- Length x Width x Height: 2.9 in x 1.7 in x 3 in (73.66mm x 43.18mm x 76.2mm)
- Weight: 5.6 oz. (158.76g)
- Objective Size: 25mm
- Day Reticle Color: Red
- Illumination Source: LED
- Illumination Settings: 16 Total
- Power Source: CR2032
- Battery Life: 2.5 Years of continuous use at dot-only day setting "3" (Setting 5 of 8) at 70F (21C); 75 days of continuous use for complex reticle at day setting "3" (setting 5 of 8) at 70F (21C)
- Adjustment Range: 70 MOA
- Eye Relief: Infinite in.
- Mount: Low Mount
- Housing Material: 7075-T6 Forged Aluminum
- Finish: Matte Black
- Submersion Depth: 100 ft. (30m)
- Operating Temperature: -60F to 160F (-51.11c to 71.11c)