X3 TACTIX 1-8×24
The X3 Tactix 1-8×24 is a tactical scope with all the adjustments and features you’ve come to expect in a high dollar scope but for a fraction of the price. Featuring ample internal adjustment, and a daylight bright, illuminated reticle, the X3 Tactix 1-8×24 allows for quick target acquisition on low magnification with sharp fine aiming points on higher magnification. The X3 Tactix 1-8×24 is available in Black Matte anodized finish.
- Dry Nitrogen Purged and Sealed: Utilizing Nitrogen gas, the optic is purged and sealed to ensure optimal performance in all weather conditions for the life of the optic.
- Riton HD Glass: The Riton High Density (HD) glass delivers 99.5% light transmission for enhanced clarity and optimal sight picture.
- Riton Rugged Construction: The Riton Rugged Construction incorporates the application of 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, CNC machined one piece tubes, and Type III Hard Coat Anodize. These industry proven materials and process ensure the protection of the optics through the most rugged applications.
- Precision Quality Assurance: Every Riton product goes through a rigorous quality control process by a certified technician in Tucson, AZ. Each product you receive has undergone a thorough dual inspection process, being tested and inspected twice prior to making it to you.
- Riton Performance Coating: Incorporating proprietary fully multi-coated lenses, all Riton optics feature low light enhancement, full wide band, anti-scratch and anti-reflective coatings for increased light transmission and overall lens performance.
- Featuring capped, zero resettable turrets
- Integrated Removable Throw Lever
- 1/2 MOA Windage and Elevation Adjustment
- 11 levels of red illumination
- Fast-Focus Eyepiece
- Assembled in EP-Level Clean Room
- 100% Waterproof, Fog proof and Shockproof (tested up to 1200 G’s)
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Rugged Design Ready for the Toughest Environments
- Magnification: 1-8
- Parallax Adjustment: Fixed at 100 yards
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Objective Lens Diameter: 24mm
- Focal Lens Position: Second Focal Plane
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated, Full Wide Band, Waterproof Coated, Low Light Enhancement
- Reticle: OT
- Field of View at 100 yds: 05.8ft-13.1ft
- Material: 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Weight: 20oz/566g
- Length: 10.5in/266mm
- Eye Relief: 3.5in/90mm
- Exit Pupil: Low 7.5mm - High 3
- Click Value at 100 yds/mm: 1/2in/12.7mm
- Adjustment Range: 180 MOA
- Mounting Length: 6.75in/171mm
- Length: 10.87in/276mm
- Weight: 19.3oz/547g
- Flip Up Lens Covers, Lens Cloth, Allen Wrench