X1 TACTIX RRD Red Dot
The X1 Tactix RRD is the perfect combination of durability and functionality. Weighing only 9.5 ounces, the X1 Tactix RRD features a 2 Minutes of Angle (MOA) red dot with 6 levels of brightness and night vision compatibility. It can run up to 40,000 hours on one single CR2032 battery and comes standard with a skeletonized, cantilever mount.
- 1 MOA Windage and Elevation Adjustment
- 6 Levels of Red Illumination Featuring On/Off Between Each Level
- 40,000 Hours Battery Life
- Assembled in EP-Level Clean Room
- 100% Waterproof, Fog proof and Shockproof (tested up to 1200 G’s)
- Aircraft Grade Aluminum with Rugged Design Ready for the Toughest Environments
- Dry Nitrogen Purged and Sealed: Utilizing Nitrogen gas, the optic is purged and sealed to ensure optimal performance in all weather conditions for the life of the optic.
- Riton HD Glass: The Riton High Density (HD) glass delivers 99.5% light transmission for enhanced clarity and optimal sight picture.
- Riton Rugged Construction: The Riton Rugged Construction incorporates the application of 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, CNC machined one piece tubes, and Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Precision Quality Assurance: Every Riton product goes through a rigorous quality control process by a certified technician in Tucson, AZ. Each product you receive has undergone
- Riton Performance Coating: Incorporating proprietary fully multi-coated lenses, all Riton optics feature low light enhancement, full wide band, anti-scratch and anti-reflective...
- Magnification: 1
- Parallax Adjustment: Fixed at 50 yards
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Objective Lens Diameter: 29mm
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated, Full Wide Band, Waterproof Coated, Low Light Enhancement
- Material: 6061-T6
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Click Value at 100 yds/mm: 1”
- Adjustment Range: 120 MOA
- Length: 3.76in/95.5mm
- Weight: 9.5oz/269g