VX-5HD 4-20x52mm TMOA CDS-TZL3 Target
The VX-5HD 4-20x52 may just be that sweet spot you’ve been looking for in magnification ranges. Low enough magnification to get the job done in densely wooded areas but with the horse power at the top-end to make accurate shots at long range distances. Plus the CDS T-ZL3 elevation adjustment takes target-style adjustments to a new level with a push-button locking feature and an easy-to-read revolution indicator.
The VX-5HD defines relentless versatility. Its wide magnification ranges give hunters and shooters the ability to adapt to any environment. With the Twilight Max HD Light Management System, it’s purpose built for the toughest lighting conditions. Rugged and reliable, the VX-5HD is ready for your next adventure.
- 34mm Maintube: A 34mm maintube produces unparalleled windage and elevation adjustment travel.
- 5:1 Zoom Ratio: Versatile magnification range offers a wide field of view at lower power and precise target identification at high power.
- CDS-TZL3: The CDS T-ZL3 elevation adjustment takes target style adjustments to a new level with a push-button locking feature and an easy-to-read revolution indicator that gives you 3 revolutions of adjustment.
- Fast-Focus Eyepiece: Brings the reticle into focus quickly with Fast-Focus eyepiece
- Guard-Ion Lens Coating: Sheds dirt and water for clear, crisp images with the Guard-ion lens coating
- Punisher Tested: Each scope design has to survive 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle. If the scope doesn’t perform in any way during the tests, we make adjustments to the design and test it again.
- Rear Focal Plane (RFP): Rear focal plane reticles remain fine and minimally cover the target at high power. Subtensions change with zoom, allowing tuning of ballistic reticles.
- Scratch Resistant Lenses: Extreme Military-Standard scratch resistance for added protection
- Side Focus: Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position.
- Twilight Max HD Light Management System: Adds up to 30 extra minutes of shooting light, Eliminates 90% more glare-producing stray light than competitors, Premium high definition edge-to-edge lens clarity
- Ultra-Lightweight Design: Disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability and performance with ultra-lightweight construction
- Waterproof & Fogproof: Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
- Weight (oz): 23.5
- Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) - Low: 28.4
- Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) - High: 7.7
- Length (in): 14.7
- Eye Relief (in) - Low: 3.7
- Eye Relief (in) - High: 3.8
- Weight (g): 666
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA): 110
- Windage Adjustment Range (MOA): 110