Softie 3 Merlin
The Softie 3 Merlin is an international bestseller for good reasons: The Softie Premier filling has great insulating properties, trapping heat and maximizing comfort. The anti-snag zip has a full-length baffle; the mummy-style shape is designed for warmth and comfort and the quilted, snugfit hood has an adjustable cord all of which ensure a comfortable night's sleep, even when the temperature drops. Durable, breathable and water-repellent, it's also incredibly light and folds down into a compact stuff sack, so it's perfect when out trekking for longer periods.
- NOT TO BE SOLD ON 3RD PARTY PLATFORMS
- Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying.
- Reinforced foot – so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
- Liner Fastening and Hanging Tabs - the loose liner of Softie insulation stays in place, ensuring maximum comfort, and an undisturbed night’s sleep. Hanging tabs allow easy airing and drying.
- Extra Length Available. This sleeping bag can be made extra long, so if you’re tall, enjoy a comfortable night’s sleep without having to bend your legs!
- Weight: 900g
- Length: 220cm (Extra long version 265cm)
- Width (Chest): 75cm
- Width (Knee): 60cm
- Width (Foot): 40cm
- Pack Size: 16 cm x 16 c
- Origin: Manufactured in UK
- Seasons: Summer
- Temperature: Comfort: 5°c Extreme: 0°
- Outer Fabric: Paratex Steelplate
- Inner Fabric: Paratex Light Filling Softie® Premier
- Extra Info: reinforced foot, extra length available