Multi-Purpose Reflex Sight With Two Laser Pointers (Visible and IR)
The Mepro MOR PRO is used by the IDF and other special forces units around the world to meet critical day, low-light and nighttime conditions. Meprolight’s engineers utilized the latest state-of-the-art technology to create a rugged multi-purpose reflex sight incorporating a red dot sight and lasers with multiple power sources that exceeded MIL-Standard requirements. The MOR is unique in that it is an
all-in-one red dot reflex sight/ IR/Visible Laser in a single unit.
Shooters can choose from one of the reticles – Bullseye, Triangle, Open X or Dot. The large crystal viewing window provides a crisp, clear and brilliant point of aim with both eyes open for increased situational awareness. The Mepro MOR PRO’s incorporated co-witness sighting system allows you to zero in only one of the systems — Reticle, Visible Laser or IR Laser — and the other systems automatically zero in at the same time. This feature allows you to zero the IR laser at night and you are good to go day, low-light or night time. Reticle intensity is adjustable to the shooter’s preference.
Recognizing that consistent power is vital to the operating system, The MOR family of optics have four independent power sources—Fiber Optic, Tritium and two independent, commonly available AA batteries—that back each other up in the unlikely event one system goes down. The AA batteries, independent of each other, will power the system if one goes dead allowing you to stay in the action.
- 2.2 MOA Green Bullseye
- IR Laser
- Operates under all weather and temperature conditions
- Totally integrated day/night operation
- Passive self-illuminated system
- LED for extra bright modes
- Laser Configuration: IR, visible green
- Special cable sensor diagnostics
- Magnification 1x
- Lens Diameter 30 mm
- Field of view 160° with both eyes open
- Energy Source for Dot Fiber Optic for day, Self-Illuminated for twilight and night,
- Adjustable LED for Extra Bright modes
- Aiming Point 2.2 MOA Bullseye
- Length 150 mm
- Width 51 mm (w/o adaptor) / 62mm (with picatinny adaptor)
- Height 60 mm (w/o adaptor) / 71mm (with picatinny adaptor)
- Weight 440 (w/o adaptor and batteries)
- Laser pointers Green and IR