MEPRO Foresight Red Dot Sight
The Mepro Foresight's digital zeroing takes the hassle out of zeroing your weapon, All five reticles are immediately co-witnessed. The built-in compass provides direction and the leveler ensures you are properly set up for the shot, which is critical on longer distance shots with larger caliber rifles. The data from this highly technical, yet easy to use optic is projected on a transparent optical lens to keep the shooter informed at all times. The built-in light sensor automatically adjusts the reticle to changing light conditions. The Foresight has Bluetooth interface to connect to the Mepro Foresight App and the unit is powered by a rechargeable battery using a USB cable. The energy efficient system features an automatic shut-off and automatic power-resume diode to extend battery life between charging. The large viewing window allows the shooter to keep both eyes open for increased situational awareness. With Meprolight, Everything You Aim For.
- Five preset reticles for different tactical scenarios.
- Digital zeroing mechanism - No more hassle when zeroing your sight.
- A built-in compass, inside leveler to maximize your hitting probability, Shot counter (future software update).
- Real-time projected data - battery level, sensor data, Bluetooth connectivity, shot counter.
- A Built-in sensor for automatic brightness adjustment.
- Rechargeable battery using USB - C.
- Bluetooth interface to Meprolight's mobile APP (Android and iOS)
- Ability to load a preset zeroing profile from the mobile APP.