The next generation of shooters deserves a new standard for quality and ruggedness in their riflescopes. With the VX®-Freedom™ you get best-in-class optics that produce a crisp, clear image with repeatable accuracy. It’s everything you’d expect from a Leupold - designed, machined, and assembled in our Oregon factory, tested to the same ruggedness standards as our top-tier riflescopes, and guaranteed for a lifetime of performance.
- 3:1 Zoom Ratio: A versatile 3:1 zoom ratio erector system that is ideal for virtually any situation.
- 1/4 MOA Finger Click: 1/4 MOA precision finger click adjustments for windage and elevation offer absolute repeatability and dependability over a lifetime of extreme use.
- Waterproof & Fogproof: Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity: ready for a lifetime in the field, in all conditions
- One inch Maintube: Durable and compact, the one-inch maintube is lightweight and fits more legacy rings
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Quality Aluminum: Crafted from 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum
- Twilight Max Light Management System: Light management means delivering usable light to your eye and forming a crisp, high contrasting image. Lens coatings are applied that maximize light transmission in blue colors, since your eye is more sensitive to blue in low light. Red colors are also maximized, since they dominate scenes in typical hunting situations and finally the balancing colors to develop the highest possible contrast. Glare is controlled with special mechanical structures. The end result, you can see antler tines in dark shadows long after the competition has gone home.
- Scratch Resistant Lenses: Outer lens surfaces are scratch resistant to military standard extreme abrasion specification.
- Weight (oz): 13.1
- Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) - Low: 21.5
- Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) - High: 10.0
- Linear FOV (m/100 m) - Low: 7.17
- Linear FOV (m/100 m) - High: 3.32
- Eye Relief (in) - Low: 4.92
- Eye Relief (in) - High: 3.74
- Eye Relief (mm) - Low: 125
- Eye Relief (mm) - High: 95
- Weight (g): 371
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA): 80
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MIL): 23.3
- Windage Adjustment Range (MOA): 80
- Windage Adjustment Range (MIL): 23.3
- Exit Pupil (mm) - High: 3.4