Leupold VX-6HD 4-24x52mm Riflescope, Illuminated T-MOA Reticle
Leupold built the VX-6HD to do what other scopes can’t. The advanced High-Definition optical system delivers sharpened clarity, and the Twilight Max™ Light Management System gives unparalleled low-light performance, allowing hunters a visible advantage at dawn and dusk when the biggest game is on the move. The new CDS-ZL2 dial locks in place so it cannot be inadvertently rotated off its zero. A mere press of a button will allow the user to dial up elevation, up to 38 MOA (80cm), if necessary. All Leupold VX-HD riflescopes are CDS capable and include one free Custom Ballistic Dial with purchase. To push its capabilities further, we added an electronic reticle level for precise installation, a throw lever for fast magnification changes, and an even more robust erector system. Alumina flip-back lens covers included.
- 2nd Generation Argon/Krypton Waterproofing: Features our exclusive, proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend, which nearly eliminates the effects of thermal shock, and reduces the diffusion of gases sealed inside your scope even more than our proven nitrogen technology already does.
- 34mm Maintube: A 34mm maintube produces unparalleled windage and elevation adjustment travel.
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Quality Aluminum: Crafted from 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum.
- 6:1 Zoom Ratio: A powerful 6:1 zoom ratio delivers crystal clear images from edge-to-edge throughout the entire magnification range, and the Twin Bias Spring Erector System features berylium/copper alloy leaf springs and 30% more holding force to withstand the most intense recoil and abuse.
- Alumina Flipback Lens Covers Included: Includes our high-quality Alumina® flip-back lens covers
- BAS (Ballistic Aiming System): Select models are available with the Leupold® Ballistics Aiming System™. With multiple aiming points for longer ranges and varying wind speeds, and infinite power selector settings to match your rifle’s ballistics, the Ballistics Aiming System™ can help you master the art of accurate, long-range shooting.
- CDS-ZL2 Zero Lock Adjustment with Revolution Indicator: The CDS-ZL2 elevation adjustment dials easily for quick sight-in and to set for target ranges. Press the ZeroLock button to release and dial as much as 38MOA elevation. Dial back to zero and the lock snaps back into place automatically, ensuring correct re-zero and that the dial cannot accidentally move.
- Electronic Reticle Level: Shoot your VX-6HD more accurately at longer distances by using the easy-to-use Electronic Reticle Level. Activate the level by holding down the illumination push button for 15 seconds, and repeat to deactivate. The level feature also temporarily deactivates illumination when you rotate the scope over 30 degrees, so you can lay the rifle on its side to save battery power.
- Generous Eyebox: Get on target faster so you can take the shot of a lifetime. Even at higher powers, the longer eye relief and generous eyebox provides incredible head position latitude, edge-to-edge brightness, and a full clear sight picture that fills the eyepiece completely.
- Guard-Ion Rain Shedding Coating: Our Guard-Ion rain shedding coating is extremely durable, scratch resistant, and sheds water, dirt, and fingerprints.
- MST (Motion Sensor Technology): Proprietary MST (Motion Sensor Technology) automatically deactivates illumination after 5 minutes of inactivity, yet reactivates instantly as soon as any movement is detected.
- Push Button Illumination: One button brightness control with a high/low indicator keeps it simple.
- Reversible Throw Lever: The reversable throw lever clamps onto VX-6HD power selector to provide leverage for fast magnification changes, left or right handed.
- Side Focus: Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position.
- Twilight Max Light Management System: Light management means delivering usable light to your eye and forming a crisp, high contrasting image. Lens coatings are applied that maximize light transmission in blue and red, and balancing colors to develop the highest possible contrast. Glare is controlled with special mechanical structures. This means you can see antler tines in dark shadows long after the competition has gone home.
- Twin Bias Spring Erector System: The twin bias spring exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector, virtually eliminating erector system backlash and stress on the vital internal workings of the scope, for longer life.
- Zero Lock Windage Adjustment: ZeroLock prevents unintended adjustments and ensures an accurate return to zero. Fast and easy to use.
- Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) - Low 28.00
- Linear FOV (m/100 m) - Low 9.30
- Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) - High 5.00
- Linear FOV (m/100 m) - High 1.70
- Weight (oz) 23.40
- Weight (g) 663.00
- Objective Clear Aperture (in) 2.05
- Eye Relief (mm) - Low 93.90
- Eye Relief (in) - Low 3.70
- Eye Relief (mm) - High 93.90
- Eye Relief (in) - High 3.70
- Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA) 68.00
- Windage Adjustment Range (MOA) 68.00
- Length (mm) 370.00