VX-3i LRP 4.5-14x50mm
When long range hunters, shooters, or precision rifle competitors need extreme accuracy, the VX-3i LRP (Long Range Precision) delivers. The Twilight Max light management system lets you hunt longer, or pick out distant targets from the shadows with unsurpassed clarity and resolution. Choose first or second focal plane reticles in MOA or MIL, with matching adjustment increments to match your specific shooting style. The all new elevation adjustment features a unique travel indicator marked in 5 mil or 5 moa increments, and is easy to read from the prone or difficult shooting positions. An adjustable zero stop prevents over rotation. The windage dial features a protective cover that can be replaced with the included thread protector if you prefer running an exposed dial. A redesigned power selector with included throw lever makes magnification changes quick and easy. The VX-3i LRP defines Versatility.
- TMOA: The TMOA reticle features tic marks in 1 MOA increments on the vertical and horizontal crosshairs, allowing for accurate range estimating and wind drift and bullet drop compensation in the familiar Minute of Angle measurement.
- 1/4 MOA Target
- 2nd Generation Argon/Krypton Waterproofing: While we still waterproof other optics with bone-dry nitrogen – technology pioneered by Leupold® – Select models feature our exclusive, proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend. Its advantages are two fold: it nearly eliminates the effects of thermal shock, and the Argon/Krypton molecules are significantly larger than nitrogen molecules, reducing the diffusion of gases sealed inside your scope even more than our proven nitrogen technology already does. We pioneered riflescope waterproofing, and now with Argon/Krypton we’re exceeding the standards we set ourselves.
- 30mm Maintube
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Quality Aluminum
- Blackened Lens Edges: Blackened lens edges reduce unwanted glare and diffusion through the lens edges to provide better resolution, improved contrast and superior optical perrformance.
- DiamondCoat 2: Exterior lens surfaces are treated with DiamondCoat 2™, an ion-assist lens coating, for higher light transmission and the greatest level of abrasion resistance we’ve ever offered. DiamondCoat already exceeds military standards for hardness and durability.
- Dual Use: Outstanding accuracy, legendary ruggedness, and absolute waterproof integrity. All Leupold® optics offer performance that makes them equally at home in hunting or tactical environments. Leupold Long Range/Tactical riflescopes are excellent choices for both long-range hunting and varminting. Likewise long-range competitive shooters and members of the Fifty Caliber Shooters Association – men and women who shoot competitively at ranges of 600 yards or more – rely on the accuracy and durability of these scopes. See overview of each product for more detailed information on hunting, shooting, and competition applications.
- Side Focus
- Tactile Power Selector
- Twilight Max Light Management System: Light management means delivering usable light to your eye and forming a crisp, high contrasting image. Lens coatings are applied that maximize light transmission in blue colors, since your eye is more sensitive to blue in low light. Red colors are also maximized, since they dominate scenes in typical hunting situations and finally the balancing colors to develop the highest possible contrast. Glare is controlled with special mechanical structures. The end result, you can see antler tines in dark shadows long after the competition has gone home.
- Twin Bias Spring Erector System
- Actual Magnification: Low 4.80x, High 14.30x
- Linear Field of View (ft/100 yd): Low 19.00 ft, High 7.60 ft
- Eye Relief (in): Low 4.50, High 3.60 in
- Weight (oz): 20.30 oz.
- Objective Clear Aperture (mm): 50.00 mm
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 110.00 moa