Sig Sauer TANGO6 1-6x24mm Riflescope, MOA Milling Reticle
Designed for today’s common MSR/AR and bolt action platforms, this Sig scope is the ideal solution for CQB / mid-range tactical engagements, 3 Gun competitions and hunting. The TANGO6 is complete with our HDX optical system for extreme clarity and low-light performance, HellFire fiber optic and glass-etched illuminated reticles, and first or second focal plane designs.
- Offered in first (FFP) and second (SFP) focal plane with multiple, illuminated reticle options
- HellFire™ electronic-illuminated reticle system using advanced fiber-optic technology to vary the light intensity of the central aiming point in any light condition
- HDX™ optics extra-low dispersion glass (LD) combined with high transmittance glass (HT) provide industry leading light transmission and optical clarity for any situation
- MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life
- Capped elevation turret for close quarters
- Power select ring throw lever included.
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- MAGNIFICATION: 1-6x
- OBJECTIVE CLEAR APERTURE: 24 mm
- ILLUMINATION: Yes
- Second Focal Plane
- MOA Milling Reticle
- 0.5 MOA
- (1) CR2032