Rifle Mini Stock Assembly
The Rifle Length Mini Stock Assembly (RMSA) is a combo kit featuring our Universal Mini Stock (UMS) mounted on our rifle length HexOne buffer tube for an excellent rifle fixed stock solution. The UMS is also compatible with a number of other buffer tubes, including Mil-spec carbine receiver extensions and most round tubes, it was designed to complement the sturdy HexOne buffer tube.
The UMS and HexOne are precision machined in house from USA sourced raw billet aluminum. The HexOne buffer tube is cut from 7075-T7 and the UMS is 6061-T6. The HexOne buffer tube features a hexagonal design that is much thicker and rugged than a mil-spec receiver extension tube making it perfect for any of your rifle length AR platform systems.
The HexOne and UMS undergo a rugged tumbling process that further strengthens the exterior of the parts while leaving the surfaces smooth and snag free.
- Heavy Duty Fixed Mini Stock Assembly
- Proudly Made in the U.S.
- From U.S. Sourced Raw Billet Aluminum
- Rifle length buffer tube that accepts any end plate sling mount
- (1)Universal Mini Stock
- (2)Set Screws (installed)
- (1)Extended 1/8" hex key
- (1)HexOne Rifle Length Buffer Tube
- (1)AR-15/M16 Rifle Buffer
- (1)AR-15/M16 Rifle Buffer Spring
- (1)Castle Nut
- (1)End Plate
- Length: Extends 9.9" behind lower receiver
- Weight: 14.2oz (UMS and HexOne Buffer Tube)
- Material: UMS: 6061-T6 HexOne: 7075-T7