Lantac 12.5" SPADA-S Ultra Slim Modular Handguard Rail System For AR15 Style - 5.56/.223 Rifles
The Spada-S Freefloat Handguard is machined from extruded 6005A-T6 aluminum and type 3 hardcoat anodized, class 2 deep black. It features a durable and robust design with an ultra narrow diameter of only 1.55". Comes complete with 2.5'' RES (Rail Extension System) and 1.5'' of Picatinny Rail. The Zero Protrusion over the upper receiver allows the handguard to be mounted to any upper receiver design regardless of shape or size. The built in anti-slip and anti-rotation system strengthens the handguard in the receiver end area and allows strong clamping onto the barrel nut. Handguard cannot be removed from the barrel nut without removing all three fixing bolts, which are grade 8 steel, black oxide finish.
- Length: 12.5''
- Weight: 10.0oz including mounting hardware
- Mounts to any receiver as none of the handguard comes back over the upper
- Anti-slip tab that engages with the barrel nut so that the handguard cannot slide forward without clamping screws being removed fully
- Barrel nut install does not require timing or adjusting to line up
- Can be installed quickly and simply and torques to the correct setting without re adjustment to get correct alignment
- Powerful clamping of handguard onto barrel nut with anti-rotation insert that is captured between the upper and the rail without any fixings
- Built in anti-twist QD sling swivel point on both sides
- Stainless helicoil inserts in key attachment positions
- Rail Extension System (RES) allows users to extend the top rail via bolt-in sections at different heights and lengths
- 1.5" Outside Diameter, making this one of the lowest profile handguards available