The HS510C Open Reflex Circle Dot Sight has an open frame for a wide sight picture. It is powered by solar cell under normal usage, and a back-up battery to supplement power requirements in low light conditions. The reticle can be switched between a 65 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot, a 2 MOA dot only, or a 65 MOA ring only at the push of a button. Better yet, the same LED projects both reticles, so no re-zeroing is necessary.
- Parallax free with unlimited eye relief.
- New advanced technology LED allows up to 50,000 hours of operation on one CR2032 battery
- 2 MOA dot and a 65 MOA ring
- Dot only, Ring only, or Dot and Ring reticle combinations
- Unlimited field of view
- Titanium-alloyed, shock resistant hood
- Powered by both battery and solar
- QD integrated
- Light Source: LED
- Reticle: 2MOA Dot & 65MOA Ring
- Reticle Color: Red
- Parallax Free: Yes
- Unlimited Eye Relief: Yes
- Magnification: 1x
- Multi-Coatings: Yes
- Integrated Laser: No
- Battery Type: CR2032
- Battery Life: Up to 50,000
- Brightness Setting: 10 Daylight & 2 NV Compatible
- Housing Material: 6061 Aluminum with Titanium Hood
- Surface Finish: MAO
- Housing Color: Black
- Adjustment per Click: 0.5 MOA
- W&E Travel Range: ±50 MOA
- Storage Temperature: -40? - 158?
- Working Temperature: -22? - 140?
- Submersion: IP67
- Vibration: Up to 1000G
- Window Size: 0.91in x 1.2in
- Dimension (in): 3.3 x 1.6 x 1.8
- Weight (oz): 8.3
- Central Height (in):1.41