G-Force DX 6x21 Laser Rangefinder - Realtree Xtra Camo
The quickest way to turn a buck into four quarters. Lightning speed and unrivaled precision in the palm of your hand. Equipped with our new 2nd Generation E.S.P.™ (Extreme. Speed. Precision) Turboprocessor, the G-Force® DX is a performance enhanced version of the most accurate laser rangefinder system in the world – Bushnell ARC. It delivers industry-leading 1/2-yard accuracy and 1/10-yard display precision. With Vivid Display Technology™ (VDT), you get bright clear distance readings, even in low light, with an effective range of 5 to 1,300 yards. ARC Bow and Rifle Modes make you deadly accurate in all seasons and terrain. And its rubber-armored metal housing makes it the toughest laser rangefinder we’ve ever created. Rapid target I.D. is intuitive in all weather conditions thanks to supersharp 6x optics and our patented RainGuard® HD lens treatment.
- Rubber-armored metal housing
- 6x magnification
- VDT (Vivid Display Technology
- 2nd Generation E.S.P. (Extreme. Speed. Precision.) Provides up to 1/2 yard accuracy and 1/10-yard display precision
- VSI (Variable Sight-in)
- Bow Mode – provides true horizontal distance from 5–99 yards
- Rifle Mode – provides bullet-drop/holdover in CM, IN, MOA & MIL
- BullsEye,™ Brush™ and Scan mode
- Range: 5–1,300 yards
- Diopter adjustment
- Compatible with magnetic attachment system
- Fully waterproof
- Built-in tripod mount
- Posi-Thread™ battery door
- Water/Fog Proof: Yes
- Rangefinder Range: 5-1300 yds
- Magnification: 6x
- Weight (oz/g): 8/227
- BatteryType: 3-volt CR 123 (incl.)
- Rangefinder Targeting Modes: Scan, Bullseye, Brush
- Rangefinder ARC Modes: Bow/Rifle
- Tree Ranging Performance (yds.): 900 yds.
- Deer Ranging Performance (yds.): 600 yds.
- Rangefinder Accuracy: 1300 yds.