FN SCAR-17S Trigger - 3.5 Pounds
The Timney SCAR trigger is a self-contained, 100% drop-in unit ready to install in an SCAR rifles for an exceptionally smooth, crisp, single-stage trigger pull. Other components are EDM cut from A2 tool steel, then heat treated to Rc 56-60 for longer service life. Trigger Module installs using your rifle's original hammer/trigger pins; proprietary design eliminates pin rotation and walkout. Scar 17 part #691S is 3.5 lbs and has a stronger spring for the 308 ammo.
- No gunsmithing, fitting, or adjusting required
- Pull weight is factory set at 3 pounds
- Lightweight, 6061 T6 alloy housing is anodized for superior durability
- EDM machined from S7 tool steel that combines hardness to resist wear with superior impact resistance to withstand heavy use without chipping or breaking
- Teflon Nickel coating is applied to the hammer to deliver a super smooth trigger pull with superior lubricity