BX-4 Pro Guide HD 10x50mm
10x binoculars may be the Jack of all trades when it comes to glassing. With enough magnification for long-range identification, the 10x42mm and 10x50mm BX®-4 Pro Guide™ HD binos will also get the job done in tight situations; all while being compact and lightweight. Built around our Twilight Max HD Light Management System, the BX®-4 Pro Guide™ HD binoculars boast un-paralleled brightness, edge-to-edge clarity, and advanced glare management elements; helping you see more detail in less light. Their ergonomic open-bridge design is comfortable for extended glassing sessions and delivers key weight savings for those long backcountry adventures.
- Max Magnification - 10
- Objective Size - 50
- Kryptek Typhon Finish
- 100% Waterproof and Fog Proof: Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity – each is ready for a lifetime in the field, in all conditions
- BAK 4 Prisms: Delivers a perfectly round exit pupil with virtually no edge distortion and a crisp, clear image
- Ergonomic Design: Our ergonomic design ensures our products are slim, lightweight, and fit well in your hands no matter what size they are
- Fully Multi coated Lens System: Our fully multi-coated lens system ensures maximum brightness for clarity, contrast, and color fidelity
- High Definition: High-definition, calcium-fluoride lenses ensure incredible clarity at all magnification levels
- Open Bridge Roof Prism Design: Open bridge, roof prism design is extremely lightweight and ergonomic.
- Phase Coated: Phase coated roof prisms significantly increase resolution for a sharp sight picture from edge-to-edge of the visual field
- Twilight Max HD Light Management System: Resolve finer details at longer ranges in the widest range of weather and lighting conditions throughout the day. Engineered to be the industry standard of performance, the Twilight Max HD Light Management System combines exceptional light transmission and glare management to provide vivid, bright, high contrast images from dawn until dusk.
- Twist-up Eyecups: Features twist-up eyecups and generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing.
- Interpupillary Distance - 58-74
- Weight (oz) 28
- Linear FOV (ft/1000 yd) - High 299
- Linear FOV (m/1000 m) - High 100
- Length (mm) 168
- Eye Relief (mm) - High 18.8
- Angular FOV (degrees) - High 5.7
- Weight (g) 793
- Exit Pupil (mm) - High 5
- Close Focus Distance (ft) 10
- Close Focus Distance (m) 3