BX-2 Alpine 10x42mm Binoculars
Some consider a good set of 10x42 binoculars the sweet spot. Enough magnification for clear identification but still compact enough to take everywhere.
Whether it’s your first set of binoculars or your 50th
, your glass needs to give you a bright image, feel comfortable in your hands, and be able to take a beating. The BX-2 Alpine binoculars check all these boxes and more. With our Twilight Max Light Management System, this set of binoculars will out-perform everything in its class when it comes to seeing more in less light. And backed by our full lifetime guarantee, you’ll be wondering why you didn’t have to pay more.
- Magnesium Housing: Lightweight but tough as nails, a rugged magnesium housing protects the optic during fast-paced action.
- Tripod Ready: A built-in 1/4-20 rotateable tripod adapter port makes it easy to mount to a tripod.
- Twist-Up Eyecups: Features twist-up eyecups and generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing.
- Adds up to 20 extra minutes of shooting light
- Eliminates 85% more glare-producing stray light than competitors
- Premium edge-to-edge lens clarity
- Center Focus Dial: Large, tactile focus dial is easy to find and use, even with gloved hands, which gives you the precision focus you need to pick antlers out of the trees or hide out of the brush.
- Diopter Focus: The diopter focus paddle allows you to precisely focus your binoculars, compensating for differences between your eyes.
- Waterproof & Fogproof: Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions.
- Weight (oz) 28
- Linear Field of View (ft/1000 yd) High 367.5
- Linear Field of View (m/1000 m) Low 111.4
- Length (in) 6.2
- Angular Field of View (degrees) Low 6.5
- Eye Relief (mm) High 15
- Angular Field of View (degrees) High 7
- Exit Pupil (mm) High 4.1
- Interpupillary Distance Low 57
- Interpupillary Distance High 78
- Close Focus Distance ft 13.5
- Close Focus Distance m 4.1