BX-1 McKenzie 10x42mm
A quality 10x bino is hard to beat because it can deliver significant magnification in a lightweight package. With a great field-of-view for dense brush, yet enough power for long-range detection, the 10x42mm and 10x50mm BX®-1 McKenzie™ binoculars won’t let you down. They deliver class leading low-light performance with our Twilight Light Management System, which simply helps you see more in less light. You also get outstanding resolution and clarity in a rugged, compact design that’s waterproof and purpose built to handle the harshest conditions.
Comes with a Pro Gear shoulder strap, binocular case, lens covers, and a lens cloth.
- Max Magnification - 10
- Objective Size - 42
- Shadow Gray Finish
- 100% Waterproof and Fog Proof: Absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity – each is ready for a lifetime in the field, in all conditions
- Armor coated and rugged
- BAK 4 Prisms: Delivers a perfectly round exit pupil with virtually no edge distortion and a crisp, clear image
- Central Focus Dial: Large, tactile focus dial is easy to find and use, even with gloved hands, which gives you the precision focus you need to pick antlers out of the trees or hide out of the brush.
- Diopter Focus: The diopter focus paddle allows you to precisely focus your binoculars, compensating for differences between your eyes.
- Ergonomic Design: Our ergonomic design ensures our products are slim, lightweight, and fit well in your hands no matter what size they are
- Fully Multi coated Lens System: Our fully multi-coated lens system ensures maximum brightness for clarity, contrast, and color fidelity
- Phase Coated: Phase coated roof prisms significantly increase resolution for a sharp sight picture from edge-to-edge of the visual field
- Proprietary Nitrogen Fill Process: Made with Leupold's Proprietary nitrogen sealing process, which has become the industry standard. Rugged and absolutely waterproof.
- Smooth Focusing: Features an extremely smooth focusing system for fine adjustments.
- Tripod Ready: A built-in 1/4-20 tripod adapter port makes it easy to mount to a tripod.
- Twist-up Eyecups and Long Eye Relief: Multi-staged variable height eyecups and smooth, responsive central focus dial make focus easy to achieve and maintain.
- Weight (oz) 22
- Linear FOV (ft/1000 yd) - High 305
- Linear FOV (m/1000 m) - High 101
- Twilight Factor High: 20.4
- Length (mm) 147
- Eye Relief (mm) - High 13.7
- Angular FOV (degrees) - High 5.8
- Weight (g) 624
- Exit Pupil (mm) - High 4.2
- Interpupillary Distance (mm) - Low - 56
- Interpupillary Distance (mm) - High - 74
- Close Focus Distance (ft) 10
- Close Focus Distance (m) 3