ONLY 1 LEFT! Burris XTR II Riflescope 4-20x50mm, G2B Mil-Dot Reticle
This is serious, state-of-the-art technology for competitive shooters and tactical operators.
The Burris XTR II 4-20x50mm Riflescope features a 5-times zoom system and 25% thicker tube construction than the original XTR™ Riflescope.
It has dimensionally-matched precision adjustment knobs and Zero Click Stop technology.
High-performance optics offer Hi-Lume® multi-coated lenses. The lenses optimize target resolution, contrast, and low-light performance.
All hand-fitted internal assemblies are triple spring-tensioned for absolute shockproofing, even under severe recoil. They are vibration resistant, even on extended vehicular patrols.
The riflescope outdelivers its modest price tag. And it’s protected forever by the Burris Forever Warranty
- Magnification: 4x-20x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 58 mm
- Clear Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Ocular Lens Diameter: 44.25
- Reticles: G2B Mil-Dot™
- Finish: Matte
- Focal Plane: FFP
- Main Tube Size: 34 mm
- Field of View: 25.8 low – 5.4 high (ft. @ 100 yds.)
- Eye Relief: 3.50 – 4.25 in.
- Exit Pupil: 11 low – 2.5 high (mm)
- Click Value: 1/10 mil; 100-Click Knob
- Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability: 90 MOA
- Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA from center.
- Windage Adjustment: 55 MOA
- Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA in any direction from center.
- Parallax/Focus: Side focus/PA
- Adjustable Parallax: 50 yds. – infinity
- Length: 14.9 in.
- Weight: 30.90 oz.
- Illumination Control: Rotary dial; intermediate "battery saver" stops
- Illumination Settings: 11 brightness settings
- Battery: CR2032