Archangel® Precision Elite Stock for Savage® Model 10 / 11 Short Action - Black Polymer Includes AA133-05 (7) Rd with (5) Rd Limiter Magazine
The Archangel© AAS10 is an aluminum pillar bedded, fully adjustable precision stock with detachable magazine for Savage© 10 and variant rifles chambered in cartridges based on the .308 / 7.62x51 with max overall length of 2.815". Includes one TYPE D - Archangel® Precision Short Action (7) round polymer magazine with a (5) round limiter based on the .308 WIN (AA133-05)*.This weight reduced and slimmed modern precision stock is at home shooting at the range or hunting in the field. The AAS10 features an ergonomic gooseneck style grip with palm swells, and a locking storage compartment. The comfortable, ventilated forend is contoured and textured for positive retention and features two M-Lok© slots on the bottom for mounting accessories such as a rail, bi-pod or light. The cheek riser is click adjustable 1.5” travel in .05” increments and length of pull of 13.5” – 14.6” assures a proper fit to each individual. The buttstock features a textured, contoured recoil pad and off-hand pressure hook. Combined, these ergonomic features provide excellent control and feel. The varmint-barrel sized barrel channel accepts and free-floats most barrel contours. Features three steel QD style flush fit hardpoints for QD style sling swivels (sling swivels not included). Constructed of our legendary high strength, carbon fiber and glass reinforced black polymer. The AAS10 is impervious to weather and will withstand all standard gun solvents and oils. This stock is tough as nails and will deliver outstanding accuracy shot after shot, year after year. Lifetime warranty. Made in USA
- Fits all Savage© 10 short actions and variants from manufactured from 1986 until present .
- Ergonomic, streamlined, adjustable stock features an Integral magwell that allows factory actions to accept our double column to single column, TYPE D detachable magazine*
- Constructed of our legendary high strength, carbon fiber and glass reinforced black polymer
- Features an ergonomic, gooseneck style grip with palm swells, and a locking storage compartment.
- Comfortable ventilated forend features M-Lok© accessory slots at 3, 6, and 9 O’clock and is contoured and textured for excellent control and feel.
- Incorporates three (3) steel, flush fit hard points for quick detach style sling swivels (sling swivels not included)
- Length of pull is thumbwheel click adjustable from 13.5" to 14.6"
- Cheek riser is thumbwheel click adjustable in .05" increments with a travel of 1.5"
- Free float barrel channel accepts most barrel contours
- Off-hand pressure hook
- Precision fit inlet provides excellent accuracy
- Aluminum pillars are embedded in the stock
- Includes UM style sling stud (not installed) for mounting of Harris style bipods to the forend
- Includes one TYPE D - Archangel® Precision Short Action (7) round polymer magazine with a (5) round limiter based on the .308 WIN (AA133-05)
- Magazine maximum overall length of 2.815”
- Includes hex head action screws
- Overall Length:
- Weight: 3.7 pounds
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in USA